Throughout the website the term BARCELONASUITE refers to JOAQUIN TORRES BAUMGARTNER NIF 05412925-J
- 1. Information Collection
- BARCELONASUITE, successfully obtains information of users at different points from our website, the personal data will be incorporated into a file whose person in charge is BARCELONASUITE.
The user is expected to provide true, exact, complete and current information.
- Booking (General)
- We request personal information on the booking forms (accommodations). A user must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, passport number and address) and in some cases financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer`s requests. If we have trouble processing a booking, the information is used to contact the user.
- Booking (Apartments, shared flats)
- Personal information such as name, email, passport number, age, gender and contact details is used only for booking purposes, to notify you of your reservation status and to ask for feedback about your stay and is not shared with any other party. All credit card processing is done by BARCELONASUITE. If payment is made through our automatic payment system then the credit card processing is done by "La Caixa" OFICINA 0941 c/Muntaner 33-39 08011 Barcelona NIF G.58.89999-8.
- 2. Information Use
- Personal information is used only to realize the services offered on our website. Information such as name, email and postal addresses, but excepting bank data and credit card information is made available only to the providers of those services.
- We store information that we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on the entirety of our users that details their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is not tied to the users personally
identifiable information. We do not share our customer profile with other third parties. We do store the personal information of our customers in order to process our customer`s requests. No third parties are informed about our customer`s personal data.
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user`s computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. We use session ID cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. No user information is passed from our website to any other website.
- Third Party Advertising
- No other third parties advertise on our website.
- Log Files
- Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user`s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- 3. Communications from the Site
- Special Offers and Updates
- Former customers will not be contacted for promotion purposes after their day of departure.
- We do not have a newsletter.
- Customer Service
- We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and with regard to issues relating to their account, we correspond via email or phone, in accordance with the users wishes. On the day of departure from a holiday rental our customers are sent an email asking for feedback about their stay.
- 4. Opt-in / Opt-out
- We send an evaluation / follow up email to clients who have booked an apartment after they have left their accommodation. Users who do not wish to receive a follow-up email, as part of our customer service policy, on the day of departure from their accommodation rental please contact us by email (email@example.com). You can also opt-out by calling us at phone: (+034) 610 672 254. BARCELONASUITE does not share personal information with 3rd parties. As such the Opt in / Opt out option is only for our follow up communication.
- 5. Links
- This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, BARCELONASUITE, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by www.barcelonasuite.com.
- 6. Tell-A-Friend
- If a user elects to use our referral service to inform a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend`s name and email address. BARCELONASUITE will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. BARCELONASUITE does not store this information.
- 7. Notification of Changes
- 8. Notification of changes of personal information
- If there are any changes to your personal information (such as; postcode, telephone numbers, email or postal addresses), or if a user decides not to avail of our services, he/she can approve, rectify, cancel or oppose the treatment of this information by sending an email to our client support service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone or by post to the address indicated in the Contact Us section of the website.
- 9. Contact Information
please contact us at:
- Jericó, 20
- 08035 Barcelona
- Tel: (+34) 610 672 254
- Fax: (+34) 972 357 262